Staging is the art of preparing and showcasing a home for sale, increasing its appeal andto attract many potential buyers. It assists with the “flow” of a home, eliminates clutter, edits and arranges furniture, and even assists in enhancing curb-appeal. With the aid of a professional home stager, your house can make a notable first impression. Some buyers will drive by a home before contacting a Real Estate Agent to see if the exterior warrants further investigation as to what may lie within. So before stepping inside they have already formed an opinion as they pulled into your driveway!
Right upon walking into a house, prospective buyers form an impression of the home within 10 seconds, along with its previous owners, the potential changes they’d like to make, the cost and the homes upkeep and repairs. It doesn’t take long to decide whether or not they want to buy or move onto another open house.
The initial reaction can make the difference between a quick and easy sale and a house that has endless open houses and a lengthy stay on the market. At Release Your Clutter, we can work with you in two ways.
- We can work with what you already have and transform your space into an inviting space for potential buyers. The process is quite simple and can include de-cluttering of personal effects and décor, landscaping, painting, rearrangement of furniture and décor, using existing accessories and making repairs to create a positive first impression.
- We can bring in furniture and décor to enhance an empty home for a specified amount of time, to give the home an organized lived in feel.
Either choice helps create a calm and engaging, visual experience and a feeling of emotional warmth and comfort that will attract a wide range of people.
- Most buyers decide in the first 10 seconds whether a house is right for them.
- Properties that are staged sell quicker and for more money vs. those that are not.
- Real estate industry often stresses, the first impression is the key factor in selling your home.
- Hiring a professional home stager not only gives you unbiased, professional feedback, but also provides solutions on how to effectively showcase your home.
- 75% percent of realtors recommend staging a home before it goes on the market.
Buyers are willing to pay more for homes that are bright, clean, organized and stylish. Staging is an investment you make into selling your home at the right price to the right buyers. You can pretty much double your chances of selling at your asking price. Even if your home sells for less than asking price after having it staged, you would have still made more money on the sale because you staged it vs. not staging.
Can you afford not to make the investment to stage your home!?